Mel Gibson is part of the cut content of the game, digging trough the games files it is posible to find a model and some textures for the character, as well as a few recorded lines.
The character's AI and animations are mostly complete, however he only has a few voiced lines, the rest will appear if you have subtitles enabled, but will have no sound.
Mel Gibson is an insanely poweful individual, having the power to shoot powerful thunderbolts from his eyes, and instantly vaporize any other character, he also has the ability to break the fourth wall and seems aware that he is part of a game. it is possible to spawn Gibson in the game modyfing the games code and replacing any of the games assets with Gibson.
- After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.
- if you get raped by a pack of niggers then its your fault.
- What do you think you are looking at sugar tits?
- I fucking hate ya Trip, your wife is a whore and you don't even notice.
- come here ya pile of festering shite
If hacked into the game Mel will actually spawn in the room inside the gray door, there are two ways of getting him out, the first one involves opening the gray door with the key, while the second one (the easier method) is for the player to simply wait until Grace and Trip begin to fight, at this point Mel Gibson will burst trough the door and demand a drink.
Interacting with Gibson is possible via written dialogue like with Trip and Grace, however if the player offends him, Mel Gibson will actually vaporize the player with his awesome powers.